Swimsuit season is upon us and if you’re anything like me, you’ve got mixed emotions about it. I love a day at the beach or pool, but finding a swimsuit that looks great and makes me feel good can be a bit of a challenge.
A few months ago, I found Cupshe and I fell in love. So many adorable swimsuits to choose from, and the prices are incredible. I recently purchased my swimsuit for the summer, but narrowing it down to just one was really tough because Cupshe has so many amazing styles to choose from. That’s why today I’m sharing 5 must-have swimsuits for summer. No, you probably don’t need 5 different swimsuits, but a girl can dream, right?
Disclaimer: this article contains affiliate links which means that if you click one and then make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my business!
I’ll be honest with you: As I’ve gotten older, I appreciate a little more coverage on my swimsuits. That means I usually look for one-piece suits that cover as much of my body as possible. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Cupshe offers several 2-piece swimsuits that cover like a one-piece. Take a look below to see some of my favorites.
- I can totally see myself walking on the beach, drink in hand, sun setting low, wearing this cute one-piece suit. Check it out here.
- This is another one-piece that I adore. It’s also one of Cupshe’s most popular. See it here.
- A black swimsuit is so slimming. I love this one because with the mesh front, it gives this one-piece a very sexy look. Click here to see more.
- How about a one-piece that looks like a bikini and still provides lots of coverage? Yes, please! Check it out here.
- This is the swimsuit that I ended up choosing for myself. It’s a 2-piece but it provides lots of coverage while still looking adorable. Grab yours here.
If nothing you see here sets your soul on fire, click over to the Cupshe website to see all the gorgeous swimsuits they have to offer. I’m sure you’ll find something that you love!
What’s your favorite kind of swimsuit? Share your thoughts with me in a comment below!