It’s that time of year when we start thinking about getting away from it all. If you’re dreaming about sun and sand, keep reading as I share 7 essential items to pack for a beach vacation. I’ve even got a free packing list printable for you!
Disclaimer: this article contains affiliate links which means that if you click one and then make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my business!
Whether you’re going to the beach, lake, or a cruise, make sure you’ve got these must-have items in your suitcase:
- Swimsuit |check out my list of must-have swimsuits here.
- Sundress | have you seen this cute one in my Poshmark closet?
- Shorts | I’m really digging these cute ones from LeTote.
- Flip flops | you can find whatever you’re looking for here on Amazon.
- Beach bag | this one is roomy and durable. And oh so cute!
- Beach towel | you’ll find some cute dog-centric ones in my Etsy shop!
- Sun hat | there are so many cute ones to protect you from the sun.
Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to packing for a beach vacation. You’ll still need comfy clothes for sight-seeing, a nice dress for dinner, and of course skincare and haircare products. And sunglasses… don’t forget the sunglasses!
Make sure you don’t forget anything by using the cute packing list printable available for download at the end of this post.
What are your beach vacation must-haves? I’d love for you to tell me all about it in a comment below. And don’t forget to grab your free packing list printable! Just click directly ON the image below!
Free printables are for personal use only. Please do not share them or claim them as your own. Thank you!